There’s some kind of error #5100 when trying to install TweetDeck in Fedora 10, but it’s still possible to use TweetDeck.
1. Go to tweetdeck.com and follow the instructions to install Adobe AIR and download TD.
2. Turns out, it was just a permissions problem. Just install xterm and you’re ready to install TweetDeck.
2. Download Adobe AIR SDK. Unpack it.
3. It is possible to unpack the .air file with Archive Manager. Unpack it.
4. The SDK contains an executable ‘adl’, that can run AIR applications.
5. The command: /path/to/air_1.5_sdk/bin/adl /path/to/tweetdeck/META-INF/AIR/application.xml /path/to/tweetdeck/